The new ZWO LRGB Filters are designed to approximately equalize the flux of ASI1600 mono sensor
Better transmission, Better coating, Better color separation
Name: ZWO New LRGB Filters Optimized for ASI1600(4 filters)
the RGB color combine weights will be approximately 1:1:1
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- more than 92% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Small spectral “gap” to minimize effect of light pollution
- More parfocal – thickness 1.9+/-0.03 mm
here is the the transmission curve
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
- Fast shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order above $300 or charge extra $20 for order below $300.
- Free air mail shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.