ASI120 is a very fast and sensitive USB2.0 camera. Up to 30FPS under 1280X960 full resolution! With a peak QE of 75%, beyond ICX618 and with no FPN(Fixed pattern Noise)! Long time exposure supported up to 1000s.
What’s in the box?
–ZWO ASI120MC Colour 1.2 Mega Pixel Astronomy Camera
–150° Lens Adapter for use as an all-sky camera
–1.25″ IR-cut window
–2 m long USB cable
–2 m long ST4 guider cable
–Driver & Extra Software CD
- The lens can be screwed in too far, result in a scratch on the protect window! Please adjust it very slowly! Don’t turn it beyond the focus at infinity!
- Full resolution function of the ASI120 requires full 480mbs USB communication!
- Mac OSX may not compatible well. Neither Windows though virtual machine. Windows though Bootcamp is recommended. Or use our ASI120S USB3.0 Cameras which runs well under Mac OSX.
ASI120 cameras have several reviews at world mos popular astronomy magazines. You can read them in PDF documents:
Camera technical details
Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS AR0130CS(Color) / MT9M034(mono)
Resolution: 1.2Mega Pixels 1280×960
Pixel Size: 3.75µm
Exposure Range: 64µs-1000s
Bit rate: 12bit output(12bit ADC)
Adaptor: 2″ / 1.25″ / M42X0.75
Dimension: φ62mm X 28mm
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
Camera binning options
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 299USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 299USD) : $20.00
- Free Shipping(amount < 299USD) (Air Mail, 3-4 weeks) (Free)
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order ≧ $299 or charge extra $20 for order < $299.
- Free Shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.