This is the first dedicated DSO imaging camera but capable of Planetary imaging
here is a 300S dark frame tested at -25 degree
You can read the reviews here
This new designed camera comes with a removable M42 extender
shorten the back focus （optical path） distance to only 6.5mm
so manual MTF lens can be supported with our M43 adapter
EOS lens can be supported with our EOS adapter
What’s in the box?
–ZWO ASI1600MM Camera Body (not includes the lens )
–2 m long USB 3.0 cable
–2 m long ST4 guider cable
–T2-M48 extender 18.5mm length
–T2-1.25″ filter adapter
–Driver & Extra Software CD (Mac, PC & Linux Compatible)
Camera technical details
Sensor: 4/3″ CMOS
Resolution: 16Mega Pixels 4656×3520
Pixel Size: 3.8µm
Max FPS at full resolution :23FPS
Exposure Range: 32µs-2000s
Read Noise: 1.2e @30db gain
QE peak: TBD
Full well: 20ke
Adaptor: 2″ / 1.25″ / M42X0.75
Protect window:AR window
Dimensions: φ62mm X 41mm
Back Focus Distance: 6.5mm
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
more resolutions are user defined
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
To support our newest cameras: ASI071 and ASI1600
follow softwares newest version required
SharpCap V2.8.2325 and up
Firecapture V2.5.03 and up
- Fast shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order above $300 or charge extra $20 for order below $300.
- Free air mail shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.