ZWO 1.25″ IR UV CUT filter is suitable for color camera with AR protect window.
The ZWO IR-Cut Filter blocks infrared light from reaching the sensor of your CCD or CMOS camera or your expensive H-alpha filter. When imaging, the addition of this simple and inexpensive accessory will result in sharper images, and when doing solar work, the IR Cut Filter will your protect H-alpha filter from the damaging effects of infrared radiation.
Infrared or IR light is invisible to the human eye, and so even though most telescopes are not designed to focus IR light, it does not matter when you are using your telescope visually. However, when you add a camera to the mix, its a whole other story! Unlike the human eye, a silicon sensor is very sensitive to light in the infrared portion of the spectrum, and that is a problem because infrared images are blurry as all get out. That means your nice, sharp visual light image is degraded by the addition of the infrared layer. This problem can easily be solved by blocking the infrared, and the ZWO IR Cut-Off, will do just that.
The ZWO IR-Cut filter is housed in a 1.25” cell, and has internal threads so that you can stack filters together. The filter comes with a protective plastic case.
The transmission properties of the UV IR CUT Filter are optimized for CCD astrophotography.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 299USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 299USD) : $20.00
- Free Shipping(amount < 299USD) (Air Mail, 3-4 weeks) (Free)
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order ≧ $299 or charge extra $20 for order < $299.
- Free Shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.