ZWO 1.25″ IR UV CUT filter is suitable for color camera with AR protect window.
The ZWO IR-Cut Filter blocks infrared light from reaching the sensor of your CCD or CMOS camera or your expensive H-alpha filter. When imaging, the addition of this simple and inexpensive accessory will result in sharper images, and when doing solar work, the IR Cut Filter will your protect H-alpha filter from the damaging effects of infrared radiation.
Infrared or IR light is invisible to the human eye, and so even though most telescopes are not designed to focus IR light, it does not matter when you are using your telescope visually. However, when you add a camera to the mix, its a whole other story! Unlike the human eye, a silicon sensor is very sensitive to light in the infrared portion of the spectrum, and that is a problem because infrared images are blurry as all get out. That means your nice, sharp visual light image is degraded by the addition of the infrared layer. This problem can easily be solved by blocking the infrared, and the ZWO IR Cut-Off, will do just that.
The ZWO IR-Cut filter is housed in a 1.25” cell. The filter comes with a protective plastic case.
The transmission properties of the UV IR CUT Filter are optimized for CCD astrophotography.
It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $20.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within one month.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement. If we confirm you can get a replacement, goods must be returned with all accessories, instructions, etc and must be suitably packed.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- We will provide you RMA number if your camera requires warranty repair. We refuse any return without RMA number!
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.