Our ASI GT camera range includes all the great features and performance of our original cameras but now includes an integrated 5-position ultra-quiet electronic filter wheels as well as new features such as 12V power distribution. Of course we retained features such as the integrated USB2 hub so now you can reduce the number of adapters and cables in your imaging setup with our integrated design.
Our current range of ASI GT cameras includes the ASI183GT and ASI1600GT monochrome CMOS cameras both offering the same outstanding performance of our ASI183 and ASI1600 monochrome cameras.
The internal 5-position electronic filter wheel (EFW) can accept both 1.25” and 31mm filters. The EFW is driven by a whisper quiet high grade stepper motor.
Important Note: The thickness of the 1.25” filter cannot exceed 7mm (without threads), and the thread must be shorter than 2.5mm to avoid the filter wheel striking the camera housing.
The body of the EFW is CNC milled from an aircraft grade aluminum block finished in an attractive and hardwearing anodized finish. The inner surface of the EFA has been especially treated to prevent internal light reflections.
The camera body has 24 heat radiating grooves fitted with dual maglev fans to ensure the temperature difference before and after cooling remains between 40-45℃ below ambient temperature. (Tested at 30℃). The lower the ambient temperature is, the lower the delta-T will be. )
12V power supply, USB3.0 port & USB 2.0 Hub.
DDR Memory Buffer
The GT camera includes a 256MB DDR3 memory buffer to help improve data transfer reliability.
The best solutions for a required 55mm back focus
What is in the box?
Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 7-14 days.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $20.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
- It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure. If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement. If we confirm you can get a replacement, goods must be returned with all accessories, instructions, etc and must be suitably packed.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- We will provide you RMA number if your camera requires warranty repair. We refuse any return without RMA number!
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.
Our website is always updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.