Introducing the ASI183 camera series, the most sensitivie cameras in ZWO history. Peak Q.E. of the mono sensor reaches 84%!
Diagonal 15.86 mm Approx. 20.48M-Effective Pixel Monochrome/Color CMOS Image Sensor
▶High-Speed and High-Picture-Quality Rolling Shutter-Type Back-Illuminated CMOS Image Sensors
In the astronomic application field, Sony IMX183CLK-J (monochrome) and IMX183CQJ-J (color) sensors uses a very high sensitivity back-illuminated structure with high resolution 2.4 μm square unit pixel. The optical size is 1 inch.
The ASI183 cameras has a very large full well capacity（15000e） for such small pixel size, 1.6e read noise @ 30DB, and 12stops dynamic range @ Gain=0. The ASI183 cameras also utilize firmware features to minimize amplifier glow for maximum performance in astrophotography.
Fast FPS can be used in solar and lunar imaging, as well as for live viewing/EAA.The high speed readout may also be used for real-time focusing, true lucky imaging of double stars and other small objects, planetary imaging of the major planets in the solar system, and much more.
Sony’s back-illuminated Exmor R technology, giving it excellent Deep Sky performance. ASI183 QE peak reaches a remarkable 84%. In Ha channel, QE is still over 60%.
Having high QE means more of the light that enters your telescope and reaches the sensor is actually used. With 84% peak Q.E. and no less than ~50% within the visible spectrum, the ASI183 will utilize a high percentage of the light that reaches it, improving your signal quality.
USB 3.0 Port & ST4 Port
USB 3.0 Port: Provide 5Gb bandwidth to make it possible for ASI183 to run at 19 fps (12bit, normal mode) or 19 fps (10bit, high speed mode) at full resolution(20.18Mega).
ST4 Port: Can be used connect with auto guide port of mount, for guiding.
What is in the box?
ASI183 box includes all necessary cables, adapters, and manuals.
Drivers and Softwares:
Our website has newest camera drivers and many DSO and Planetary capture softwares. Please make sure the newest driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
Camera technical details
Sensor: 1″ CMOS IMX183CLK-J/CQJ-J
Resolution: 20.18Mega Pixels 5496*3672
Pixel Size: 2.4μm
Bayer Pattern: RGGB
Exposure Range: 32µs-2000s
ST4 Guider Port: Yes
Read Noise: 1.6e @30db gain
QE peak: 84%
Full well: 15ke
Adaptor: 2″ / 1.25″ / M42X0.75
Dimension: φ62mm X 36mm
Weight: 120g or 4.2 ounces (without lens)
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
Max FPS at full resolution:
more resolutions are in software, support customize resolution.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 299USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 299USD) : $20.00
- Free Shipping(amount < 299USD) (Air Mail, 3-4 weeks) (Free)
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order ≧ $299 or charge extra $20 for order < $299.
- Free Shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.