ASI224MC has a 1/3″ and 1.2M pixels sensor IMX224 with SONY Exmor and NIR Technology. Extremely low read noise (1.5 e) and high sensitivity especially in IR range. Read Noise of ASI224 less than 1e which can compare with sCMOS or EMCCD sensors. Very suitable for astronomy planetary and small DSO imaging.
Relative QE Curve, we estimate the Peak Value should between 75%-80%.
PCB Version1.3 (include Anti-amp glow function)
Most sensor will have amp-glow problem only if you do long-time exposure capture, such as longer than 1s.
We apply “amp glow reduction technology” to our ASI224MC and ASI224MC-C camera, it is a hardware modification to reduce the amp-glow of the sensor, not every sensor can benefit from this modification, but it is obvious for ASI224MC, so this upgrade is for ASI224MC and ASI224MC-C only .
We made this change since April 2016, which means the current unit (ASI224MC and ASI224MC-C) we produce all equiped with the newest PCB version —V1.3.
USB 3.0 Port & ST4 Port
USB 3.0 Port: can provide 5Gb bandwidth to let ASI224 run at 64fps (12bit, normal mode) or 150 fps (10bit, high speed mode) at full resolution(1.2Mega).
ST4 Port: can be used connect with auto guide port of mount, for guiding.
What is in the box?
Drivers and Softwares:
Our website has newest camera drivers and many DSO and Planetary capture softwares. Please make sure the newest driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
Camera technical details
Sensor: 1/3” CMOS IMX224/IMX225
Resolution: 1.2Mega Pixels 1304X976
Pixel Size: 3.75µm
Sensor Size: 4.8mm*3.6mm
Exposure Range: 32µs-1000s
Binning: 2×2 binning supported
Focus Distance to Sensor: 12.5mm
Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
Protect window: AR coated window
Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
Bit rate: 12bit output(12bit ADC)
Adaptor: 2″ / 1.25″ / M42X0.75
Dimensions: 62 mm Diameter
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
10bit ADC / 12bit ADC
1304×976 150fps / 64fps
1280×960 152.4fps / 65fps
800×600 241.2fps / 102.9fps
640×480 299.4fps / 127.6fps
320×240 577.9fps / 256.4fps
More resolutions can be user defined
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 299USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 299USD) : $20.00
- Free Shipping(amount < 299USD) (Air Mail, 3-4 weeks) (Free)
If you can’t get the air mail package after 4 weeks, please let us know ASAP: email@example.com
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order ≧ $299 or charge extra $20 for order < $299.
- Free Shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.