Diagonal 8.35 mm (Type 1/2) Approx. 2.13M-Effective Pixel Color CMOS Image Sensor.
▶CMOS Image Sensor for Industrial Applications that Realizes High Sensitivity Approximately Twice That of the Existing Product
Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation has developed the CMOS image sensor “IMX385LQR” for industrial applications. This new image sensor realizes high sensitivity approximately twice that of the existing product (IMX185LQJ)*1.
The IMX385LQR pursues picture quality at low illuminance most needed by cameras for industrial applications and mounts pixels with a sensitivity of 2350 mV, which is the highest sensitivity among Sony image sensors for industrial applications*2. In addition, SNR1s of 0.13 lx*3, which is the highest performance among Sony Full HD-compatible image sensors for industrial applications, is achieved by mounting an internal programmable gain amplifier and high conversion gain pixels. Superior performance as an image sensor for industrial applications is further achieved by combining HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology with technology that improves sensitivity in the near-infrared light region.
ASI385MC offers very good performance for astrophotography. Low read noise, high dynamic range, QE peak >80%, AR protective window and much more.
USB 3.0 Port & ST4 Port
USB 3.0 Port: can provide 5Gb bandwidth to let ASI385 run at 67 fps (12bit, normal mode) or 120 fps (10bit, high speed mode) at full resolution(2.13Mega).
ST4 Port: can be used connect with auto guide port of mount, for guiding.
What is in the box?
ASI385MC box includes all necessary cables, adapters, and manuals.
Drivers and Softwares:
Our website has newest camera drivers and many DSO and Planetary capture softwares. Please make sure the newest driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
Sensor: 1/2″ CMOS IMX385
Resolution: 2.12Mega Pixels 1936×1096
Pixel Size: 3.75µm
Exposure Range: 32µs-2000s
ST4 Guider Port: Yes
Focus Distance to Sensor: 12.5mm
Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
Protect window: AR coated window
Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
Bit rate: 12bit output(12bit ADC)
Adaptor: 2″ / 1.25″ / M42X0.75
Dimension: φ62mm X 36mm
Weight: 120g or 4.2 ounces (without lens)
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
Max FPS at full resolution:
More resolutions can be user defined
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 299USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 299USD) : $20.00
- Free Shipping(amount < 299USD) (Air Mail, 3-4 weeks) (Free)
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order ≧ $299 or charge extra $20 for order < $299.
- Free Shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.