M68 OAG Off-Axis Guider
1. Lightweight and Exquisite, 17.5mm thickness
2. Prism size: 8*8mm
3. Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera simultaneously. No guide scope required!
4. High stability, strong connection to the telescope
5. Can be compatible with ASI6200MM Pro, ASI2600MC Pro and ASI2400 cameras
6. For guiding, only can work with ASI mini camera currently.
7. There’re M2.5*8 screws in the package to help connect the OAG to 2″ EFW.
5 connection methods of ASI6200 to get 55mm back focus length: