This new EOS-T2 adapter has two parts (EOS-T2 adapter and 5mm length T2-extender), suitable for all ASI cameras
This new type is unadjustable. EOS-T2 support Canon EF lens only.
EOS-T2 adapter without T2-extender is suitable for 17.5mm backfocus distance ASI cameras such like Cooled cameras and ASI174 ASI294 ASI183 ASI1600
EOS-T2 adapter with the 5mm T2-extender, suitable for all 12.5mm backfocus ASI cameras such like ASI120 ASI224 ASI290 ASI178 ASI385.
You can use 2″ IR-CUT filter with the adapter.
What’s in box?
Before first usage of this product read Manuals and install correct Drivers and Software.
It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $20.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within one month.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement. If we confirm you can get a replacement, goods must be returned with all accessories, instructions, etc and must be suitably packed.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- We will provide you RMA number if your camera requires warranty repair. We refuse any return without RMA number!
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.