ZWO ADC is voted as “HOT SKY PRODUCT – 2017” by SKY&TELESCOPE magazine!
ZWO Atmospheric Dispersion Corrector is used to reduce the effect of atmospheric dispersion on lunar and planetary images
The prisms are the heart of the ADC
Material: H-K9L(Schott BK7)
Surface Accuracy: λfirstname.lastname@example.org
Deviation Angle: 2°
UV friendly AR Coating
Martin Lewis tells you what an ADC is and why do we need it?How to use it?
Here is a review of ZWO’s ADC by Martin Lewis.
Some test images show the difference between using ADC and without ADC
Jupiter from Emil with ASI174MM and ZWO ADC
Our website is always updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.
It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $20.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: email@example.com
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 7-14 days.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement. If we confirm you can get a replacement, goods must be returned with all accessories, instructions, etc and must be suitably packed.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- We will provide you RMA number if your camera requires warranty repair. We refuse any return without RMA number!
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.