This is a new milestone in ZWO history, astrophotography has never been easier!
ASIAIR is a smart WiFi device that allows you to control all ASI USB 3.0 cameras, ASI Mini series cameras, and an equatorial mount to do plate solving and imaging with your phone or tablet/iPad when connected to ASIAIR via WiFi.
Dual bandwidth WiFi Control
5G & 2.4G supported. you can switch between 5G & 2.4G depends on your environment. 5G is faster for downloading and not so crowded as 2.4G but works best over shorter distances without many obstructions such as walls. Independent Guiding & Imaging
Standalone guiding & Imaging without the need of PC. Everything is under control with your phone!
Preview and focus in real time
Preview: with the help of WiFi network, ASIAIR can preview images in nearly real-time.
Debayer: debayer works for color cameras.
Auto white balance: AWB also works for color cameras
Focus: zoom a small area to provide max brightness curve and HFD curve, help users to get precise focus manually.
Auto & manually histogram stretching: screen stretching is always useful for dark deep sky imaging.
Offline plate solving can be done in a few seconds. Choose Object
User only needs to open the “Telescope Settings” and click the “Choose Object” button to select the shooting target or make some observing plans. Dither
Improve your images tremendously, increasing the all-important SNR and removing artifacts. SkySafari Bridge
The user can use the Skysafari app to control the mount through ASIAIR, choose the target and go. Supported cameras
ASI USB3.0 camera, ASI cooled camera, ASI mini cameras. (It can not support ASI120MM/MC camera)
These models: D300/ D300s/ D3200/ D3300/ D3400/ D700/ D90/ D5000/ D5100/ D7000/ D3/ D3s/ D3x do not support Bulb mode which means you can not exposure longer than 30s.
ASIAIR comes with 4 USB2.0 ports, you can connect up to 4 USB devices and don’t need USB Hub.
ASIAIR need 5V@2.5A external power supply, it’s micro USB port. Normally, ASIAIR consumes only 500ma current. but peak value would be 2.5A, so please use the power cable come with ASIAIR. other cables may be too thin and cannot provide enough power. we also provide one 12V-5V DC Converter, so you can connect ASIAIR to the 12V power supply as most astro-device.
SD Card and Card Reader
There is one 32GB Micro SD card come with ASIAIR. there is OS running on this SD card and 25G space left for the user to store images. The user can use this SD Card Reader to transfer the images to your PC and processing.
There is risk the SD card maybe corrupt one day. We highly recommend user back up your SD card first when you get the ASIAIR.
Please find more detailed info in ASIAIR Quick Guide.
ASIAIR control the mount through INDI. iOptron, Sky-Watcher are all
tested with ASAIR by us.
INDI Mount support list:
Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 15-20 days.
Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $30.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure. If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras from local dealers.
Warranty & Return
1. ZWO hereby declares that it will provide customers with a warranty period of 2 years for ZWO branded products (excluding APO), as per this policy. APO products will be covered by a 1-year free warranty service, starting from the day following the receipt of the product by the customer. For ASIAIR Plus users, the warranty period will commence from the day of device activation.
2. If a User encounters the following Dead on Arrival (DOA) and contacts ZWO within the corresponding time limit to issue the Product purchase invoice and relevant evidence, ZWO will provide door-to-door pick-up service and, as appropriate, after-sale replacement (or partial replacement), repair or return (or partial return) service for the following Products:
1) Product quality problem
Provided that a User detects a quality problem and contacts ZWO within 30 days after receipt of the Products, and ZWO support team confirms that the Products indeed have a quality problem or defect after their inspection, ZWO will provide free replacement service towards such Products;
2) Product transportation problem
Provided that a User finds obvious signs of bubbling, serious overstocking, or deformation on the outer package of the Products upon receipt of the Products, and provides ZWO with pictures of the outer package and proof of receipt within 3 days after receipt of such Products, ZWO support team will verify the actual shipper and determine the responsible party for such transportation problem. In the event that ZWO is the actual shipper, ZWO will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service, however, if the Products are directly sold or transported to the User by an agent of ZWO, the agent will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service.
3. If the Products are under the following circumstances, they are not within the scope of warranty service, ZWO may provide maintenance services to the Users:
1) The Warranty Period of the Products has expired; or
2) The Products are injected into liquid or affected by moisture or corrosion; or
3) The Products are damaged by an external force (such as the broken of the camera protection window glass, the deformation of the product shell, the broken of the USB port, etc.); or
4) Disassembling, repairing by a third party, refurbishment of the Products (such as downloading erroneous firmware) without the written authorization of ZWO; or
5) The product system is modified, or the maintenance notice is lost or changed; or
6) Product quality problem caused by installation not following the requirements or instructions for the Products; or
7) Physical damage or failure of the Products caused by the force majeure (such as strong vibration or extrusion such as flood, fire, earthquake, or thunder stroke); or
8)Damage caused by the improper User operation during the period of shooting or use, such as using without the equipment protection or direct shooting of the sun; or
9) No valid purchase invoice or warranty certificate; or
10) The Products are second-hand products.
Any quality problem with the accessories or other parts of the Products is not a condition for the return or change of the Products, and the User may solely request to replace the accessories with new ones, which shall be handled after verification by ZWO support team.
If the issue with your ZWO product was caused by certain damage (such as severe damage not covered by the 2-year warranty), you might have to pay the replacement value.
4. For the normal repair or replacement of the Products during the Warranty Period, the User will bear the return cost. When returning the Products, Users shall specify the actual reasons for the damage to the Products, and shall provide the corresponding valid certificates, such as pictures or videos, etc.
For the Products that need to be replaced after being confirmed by ZWO in writing, the User shall return the Products with the complete package, together with all accessories, manuals, etc., to the address designated by ZWO.
By sending back the product to ZWO, the User agrees to pay out-of-warranty fees that may arise during the repair process of the product. ZWO will send back the product after charging.
5. If a User encounters any problem during the use of ZWO Products, you may at any time contact ZWO for technical support via ZWO Support.
For the Products that need to be returned for after-sales service, ZWO will provide the corresponding RMA code for reference.
ZWO will not accept any products having no RMA code that have been returned privately without ZWO written confirmation.
6. If a User purchases the ZWO Products from a ZWO agent, the User may contact the ZWO agent directly for the relevant after-sales service.