This product is discontinued, for the new 5V EAF please click here.
EAF ( Electronic Automatic Focuser)
Introducing the new EAF, the latest innovation from the engineers at ZWO. This electronic focuser enables precise, dynamic focus control for planetary and deep-sky imaging.
- Highly integrated design
- Support ASCOM platform and various ASCOM-compatible third-party software
- Support INDI
- Support original software such as ASIAIR and ASIStudio
- Support automatic focusing
- Support handle controller and manual focusing
- Support temperature sensor
- USB HID device and drive-free
- Stable and durable
Standard Version: EAF body, flexible coupling, motor bracket, USB2.0 cable.
Advanced Version: EAF body, flexible coupling, motor bracket, USB2.0 cable, hand controller, temperature sensor.
You could purchase the standard version first, and then buy other accessories to upgrade.
The casing of the hand controller uses environment-friendly APS material. It has a 3.5mm female socket. You will have a very comfort grip when you touch its ergonomic design!
The hand controller provides an easy method of focusing the telescope, featuring IN and OUT buttons, a 2-line display, slow and fast speed rate control.
A “must-have” option for EAF users!
SkyWatcher Astrophotography Reflectors, SkyWatcher Black Diamond, SkyWatcher Dobsonians, SkyWatcher Maksutov-Newtonians.
Please be aware that not all modules from the brands above are supported. You can read this instruction for the full supported list and the connection methods:
ZWO EAF Compatible Focuser List & Connecting Methods
More focuser will be supported in the further. Please stay tuned.
Size: 59mm x 52mm x 41mm
Moter: Step moter, 35mm diameter, 5760 steps to rotate a circle.
Power port: 12V DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm, center positive
Data port: USB2.0 port
What’s in the box:
Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 7-14 days.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $20.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
- It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure. If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement. If we confirm you can get a replacement, goods must be returned with all accessories, instructions, etc and must be suitably packed.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- We will provide you RMA number if your camera requires warranty repair. We refuse any return without RMA number!
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.
Our website is always updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.