The ZWO LRGB 36mm filter has better transmission, better coating, better color separation
the RGB color combine weights will be approximately 1:1:1
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront
- more than 92% transmission at passband
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Small spectral “gap” to minimize effect of light pollution
- More parfocal – thickness 2mm
Name: ZWO LRGB 36mm filter(4 filters)
here are the detailed photo
Our website is continuously updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent Driver and software have been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.
Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 15-20 days.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $30.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
- It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure. If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
1. ZWO hereby declares that it will provide customers with a warranty period of 2 years for ZWO branded products (excluding APO), as per this policy. APO products will be covered by a 1-year free warranty service, starting from the day following the receipt of the product by the customer. For ASIAIR Plus users, the warranty period will commence from the day of device activation.
Furthermore, ZWO will offer customers a 1-year free warranty service (Warranty Period) for Seestar branded products purchased from ZWO, in accordance with this policy. The warranty period will begin from the day following the receipt of the product by the customer.
2. If a User encounters the following Dead on Arrival (DOA) and contacts ZWO within the corresponding time limit to issue the Product purchase invoice and relevant evidence, ZWO will provide door-to-door pick-up service and, as appropriate, after-sale replacement (or partial replacement), repair or return (or partial return) service for the following Products:
1) Product quality problem
Provided that a User detects a quality problem and contacts ZWO within 30 days after receipt of the Products, and ZWO support team confirms that the Products indeed have a quality problem or defect after their inspection, ZWO will provide free replacement service towards such Products;
2) Product transportation problem
Provided that a User finds obvious signs of bubbling, serious overstocking, or deformation on the outer package of the Products upon receipt of the Products, and provides ZWO with pictures of the outer package and proof of receipt within 3 days after receipt of such Products, ZWO support team will verify the actual shipper and determine the responsible party for such transportation problem. In the event that ZWO is the actual shipper, ZWO will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service, however, if the Products are directly sold or transported to the User by an agent of ZWO, the agent will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service.
3. If the Products are under the following circumstances, they are not within the scope of warranty service, ZWO may provide maintenance services to the Users:
1) The Warranty Period of the Products has expired; or
2) The Products are injected into liquid or affected by moisture or corrosion; or
3) The Products are damaged by an external force (such as the broken of the camera protection window glass, the deformation of the product shell, the broken of the USB port, etc.); or
4) Disassembling, repairing by a third party, refurbishment of the Products (such as downloading erroneous firmware) without the written authorization of ZWO; or
5) The product system is modified, or the maintenance notice is lost or changed; or
6) Product quality problem caused by installation not following the requirements or instructions for the Products; or
7) Physical damage or failure of the Products caused by the force majeure (such as strong vibration or extrusion such as flood, fire, earthquake, or thunder stroke); or
8)Damage caused by the improper User operation during the period of shooting or use, such as using without the equipment protection or direct shooting of the sun; or
9) No valid purchase invoice or warranty certificate; or
10) The Products are second-hand products.
Any quality problem with the accessories or other parts of the Products is not a condition for the return or change of the Products, and the User may solely request to replace the accessories with new ones, which shall be handled after verification by ZWO support team.
If the issue with your ZWO product was caused by certain damage (such as severe damage not covered by the 2-year warranty), you might have to pay the replacement value.
4. For the normal repair or replacement of the Products during the Warranty Period, the User will bear the return cost. When returning the Products, Users shall specify the actual reasons for the damage to the Products, and shall provide the corresponding valid certificates, such as pictures or videos, etc.
For the Products that need to be replaced after being confirmed by ZWO in writing, the User shall return the Products with the complete package, together with all accessories, manuals, etc., to the address designated by ZWO.
By sending back the product to ZWO, the User agrees to pay out-of-warranty fees that may arise during the repair process of the product. ZWO will send back the product after charging.
5. If a User encounters any problem during the use of ZWO Products, you may at any time contact ZWO for technical support via ZWO Support.
For the Products that need to be returned for after-sales service, ZWO will provide the corresponding RMA code for reference.
ZWO will not accept any products having no RMA code that have been returned privately without ZWO written confirmation.
6. If a User purchases the ZWO Products from a ZWO agent, the User may contact the ZWO agent directly for the relevant after-sales service.
Phil Swift – :
Can you tell me which bands the 36mm, individual R,G,B filters are centered on?
Memory Ji – :
You can get the informaiton from the ‘Transmission Curve’ in https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/product/zwo-lrgb-36mm-filters
gammerpc – :
Are all ZWO Filters “parfocal filters” Unmounted and Mounted Filters?
I am using Unmounted 31mm on my ASI183 and Unmounted 36mm on my ASI1600.
And using Mounted 2″ on my ASI6200MM and on my ASI2600MC Pro Cameras.
Support@ZWO – :
Yes, you are right.
PJR_Slo – :
Is this filter set “Optimised for the ASI1600” (Panasonic sensor) as specified by various resellers (example: https://www.firstlightoptics.com/rgb-filters-filter-sets/zwo-36mm-lrgb-filter-set-optimised-for-asi1600.html) or is this filter set intended to be used with the Sony senors?
The graphs look very similar, except for the text on the FLO (and Astroshop.eu) web sites.
Many thanks in advance.
Katherine Tsai – :
Peter, it does not relate to the sensor, it can be used with any camera.
Ross – :
Are the LRGB and Narrowband 36mm filters still with bandpass of 7nm?
Katherine Tsai – :
You can refer to the graph in the product detail page about the bandpass.
Angelo Francesco Gambino – :
I’d like to understand if these filters are optimized for the ZWO ASI 1600 mono as for the filters that you presented in the 1.25″ format.
I wanto to couple my Celestron C8 reduced at f/6.3 with a ZWO ASI 1600 MM-C + filter wheel and LRGB filters.
Thank you in advance!
Sean Wang – :
1.25″ filter is big enough for f6.3
Fernando – :
Hello, I have the ASI 1600MM And the Espíritu 100ED skywatcher telescope, what kind of filter I must use?,I ask for the 31 or 36mm for the vigneting , thank you .
Sean Wang – :
1.25″ support >F5
31mm support >F2
36mm support all F-radio
Kelvin – :
Hi. I am interested in your full 36mm filter set s part of a kit, I am confused about the light transmittance amount. Your 31mm page conflicts itself – in the text it says 80% transmittance but the graph says 90%. The 36mm page says better than 92 % transmittance. Can you clarify this please ? Thanks
Sean Wang – :
we write more than 92% transmission at passband. graphy is taken by a filter sample, each filter will have a little differnece of passband.
Karol – :
is it important in which orientation the filters are placed in the filter wheel, i.e. which side faces the CCD and which towards the scope?
Sam Wen – :
you can follow the instruction, but it’s not so important from our test
Stephen – :
I am considering your 1600MM kit with 7 36mm filters. Are these unmounted filters?
Sam Wen – :
yes, unmounted filters