ZWO Off-Axis Guider for Astrophotography
1.Lightweight, 16.5mm thickness
3.Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera. No guide scope required!
4.Flexible adaption to your camera and telescope , such as M42 and M48.
5.Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
6.Good stability , strong connection to the telescope
ZWO OAG comes with all adapters you will need for imaging and guiding.
1. OAG body(with 1.25″ holder and 5mm extender and M42 adapter)
2. M48 adapter for main imaging camera(in the box)
3. M48-M42 adapter for telescope and flat lens(in the box)
4. Hexagon wrench(in the box)
1. please caculate the correct required distance for your imaging train at first
for example: you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm
2. Take off the guider prism part and attach OAG body to the telescope
3. Insert the prism part into the OAG body
4. Mount the guide camera
5. Screw the T2 or M48 adaper on the imaging camera according to your the mount type
6. Mount the camera on the OAG in correct position and lock the 3 screws
7. The final setup
Note: please make sure the prism won’t block the imaging area
Use the guiding screw to adjust the guiding camera’s focus.
You’d better do it at day time to make sure imaging camera and guiding camera can reach focus at the same position.
Our website is always updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.
It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $20.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 7-14 days.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis. We do not provide any replacement unless ZWO confirmed the product is DOA (Dead On Arrival).
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement. If we confirm you can get a replacement, goods must be returned with all accessories, instructions, etc and must be suitably packed.
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- We will provide you RMA number if your camera requires warranty repair. We refuse any return without RMA number!
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.