ASIAIR PRO is a smart WiFi device that allows you to control Mainstream DSLR cameras.
But some DSLR cameras have a 30-second exposure limit, which requires an external shutter release cable to ASIAIR PRO.
ZWO Shutter Release Cable is of the soft, curled type that can extend the usable length. There are two types of Shutter Release Cables:
N1 (MC-30, 10PIN)
D300/ D300s/ D700 / D3/ D3s /D3x
N3 (MC-DC2, 8PIN)
D90/ D3200/ D3300/ D5000/ D5100/ D7000 Cable
Length: 1 meter
Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 15-20 days.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 199USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 199USD) : $30.00 (We do not provide free shipping from now on.)
- It will take around 60-90 days for shipment via ePacket/China Post Registered Air Mail/EMS, which can’t be guaranteed due to force majeure. If you can’t get the air mail package after 2months, please let us know ASAP: email@example.com
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the complete English name with three words as well as the English shipping address.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers are liable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
1. ZWO hereby declares that it will provide customers with a warranty period of 2 years for ZWO branded products (excluding APO), as per this policy. APO products will be covered by a 1-year free warranty service, starting from the day following the receipt of the product by the customer. For ASIAIR Plus users, the warranty period will commence from the day of device activation.
Furthermore, ZWO will offer customers a 1-year free warranty service (Warranty Period) for Seestar branded products purchased from ZWO, in accordance with this policy. The warranty period will begin from the day following the receipt of the product by the customer.
2. If a User encounters the following Dead on Arrival (DOA) and contacts ZWO within the corresponding time limit to issue the Product purchase invoice and relevant evidence, ZWO will provide door-to-door pick-up service and, as appropriate, after-sale replacement (or partial replacement), repair or return (or partial return) service for the following Products:
1) Product quality problem
Provided that a User detects a quality problem and contacts ZWO within 30 days after receipt of the Products, and ZWO support team confirms that the Products indeed have a quality problem or defect after their inspection, ZWO will provide free replacement service towards such Products;
2) Product transportation problem
Provided that a User finds obvious signs of bubbling, serious overstocking, or deformation on the outer package of the Products upon receipt of the Products, and provides ZWO with pictures of the outer package and proof of receipt within 3 days after receipt of such Products, ZWO support team will verify the actual shipper and determine the responsible party for such transportation problem. In the event that ZWO is the actual shipper, ZWO will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service, however, if the Products are directly sold or transported to the User by an agent of ZWO, the agent will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service.
3. If the Products are under the following circumstances, they are not within the scope of warranty service, ZWO may provide maintenance services to the Users:
1) The Warranty Period of the Products has expired; or
2) The Products are injected into liquid or affected by moisture or corrosion; or
3) The Products are damaged by an external force (such as the broken of the camera protection window glass, the deformation of the product shell, the broken of the USB port, etc.); or
4) Disassembling, repairing by a third party, refurbishment of the Products (such as downloading erroneous firmware) without the written authorization of ZWO; or
5) The product system is modified, or the maintenance notice is lost or changed; or
6) Product quality problem caused by installation not following the requirements or instructions for the Products; or
7) Physical damage or failure of the Products caused by the force majeure (such as strong vibration or extrusion such as flood, fire, earthquake, or thunder stroke); or
8)Damage caused by the improper User operation during the period of shooting or use, such as using without the equipment protection or direct shooting of the sun; or
9) No valid purchase invoice or warranty certificate; or
10) The Products are second-hand products.
Any quality problem with the accessories or other parts of the Products is not a condition for the return or change of the Products, and the User may solely request to replace the accessories with new ones, which shall be handled after verification by ZWO support team.
If the issue with your ZWO product was caused by certain damage (such as severe damage not covered by the 2-year warranty), you might have to pay the replacement value.
4. For the normal repair or replacement of the Products during the Warranty Period, the User will bear the return cost. When returning the Products, Users shall specify the actual reasons for the damage to the Products, and shall provide the corresponding valid certificates, such as pictures or videos, etc.
For the Products that need to be replaced after being confirmed by ZWO in writing, the User shall return the Products with the complete package, together with all accessories, manuals, etc., to the address designated by ZWO.
By sending back the product to ZWO, the User agrees to pay out-of-warranty fees that may arise during the repair process of the product. ZWO will send back the product after charging.
5. If a User encounters any problem during the use of ZWO Products, you may at any time contact ZWO for technical support via ZWO Support.
For the Products that need to be returned for after-sales service, ZWO will provide the corresponding RMA code for reference.
ZWO will not accept any products having no RMA code that have been returned privately without ZWO written confirmation.
6. If a User purchases the ZWO Products from a ZWO agent, the User may contact the ZWO agent directly for the relevant after-sales service.
Our website is continuously updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent Driver and software have been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.
Peter Monson – :
Can I use the cable with a Nikon D5500 ?
sara.liu – :
The Nikon D5500 doesn’t need to use this cable.
Grimstod – :
I have the shutter release cable and ASIAIR Pro but how do you get it to Triger the camera? If no camera is recognized since its not plugged into any USB port.
Support@ZWO – :
ASIAIR has a DSLR port which is shutter release port.
Elias – :
Does this work with asiair version 1 also?
ZWO.Moson – :
Sorry this shutter release cable does not work with ASIAIR version 1.
Adam Vorous – :
What is the “data cable” mentioned above? Is this cable sold by ZWO? I have the Canon EOS Rebel T6i with “A/V OUT Digital” & “HDMI” in addition to the intervalometer and mic. What is the Camera (output) and the ASIAIR Pro (input)?
Katherine Tsai – :
You can refer to ASIAIR PRO detail page and read this table.
The DSLR labeled with “B” needs shutter release cable, or you will just need a USB cable that suitable with your DSLR, ZWO does not provide this cable.
migel – :
We need a cable sutther for sony A7S mark 1
Moson – :
Sorry the ASIAIR Pro does not support Sony, and we don’t have a cable shutter for Sony.
Yaacov Pena – :
I have a D700, I got the ASIAIR Pro. But do I need this cable for the shutter release? Because i use the shutter release from the intervalometer. Thanks
Moson – :
Yes, you need this cable for the shutter release.
Maxime THOREUX – :
Hello from France!! Will this kind of cable be available for Canon EOS cameras soon? It would be a good idea… 😉
Moson – :
Canon EOS cameras do not need Shutter Release Cable when connect with ASIAIR PRO. It only needs data cable.
Sanong – :
Does it work with Canon EOS Ra?
Moson – :
Sorry this shutter release cable only supports Nikon cameras.
Matija Frey – :
Does this work with the Nikon d3400?
Moson – :
The ASIAIR PRO can carry out wireless remote control for Nikon d3400.