T2 to T2 adapter
Extend distance: 2mm
Our website is continuously updated with the most recent camera drivers as well as software for DSO and planetary imaging. Please make sure the most recent Driver and software have been installed before you start shooting:
It is also recommended to read the Manuals first before shooting.
Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, FedEx etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package within 15-20 days.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
1. ZWO will provide a 2-year free warranty service (Warranty Period) for ZWO products purchased by Users from ZWO (“Products”) in accordance with this Policy, commencing on the day following receipt of the Products by Users. For ASIAIR Plus users, commencing on the day of device activation.
2. If a User encounters the following Dead on Arrival (DOA) and contacts ZWO within the corresponding time limit to issue the Product purchase invoice and relevant evidence, ZWO will provide door-to-door pick-up service and, as appropriate, after-sale replacement (or partial replacement), repair or return (or partial return) service for the following Products:
1) Product quality problem
Provided that a User detects a quality problem and contacts ZWO within 30 days after receipt of the Products, and ZWO support team confirms that the Products indeed have a quality problem or defect after their inspection, ZWO will provide free replacement service towards such Products;
2) Product transportation problem
Provided that a User finds obvious signs of bubbling, serious overstocking, or deformation on the outer package of the Products upon receipt of the Products, and provides ZWO with pictures of the outer package and proof of receipt within 3 days after receipt of such Products, ZWO support team will verify the actual shipper and determine the responsible party for such transportation problem. In the event that ZWO is the actual shipper, ZWO will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service, however, if the Products are directly sold or transported to the User by an agent of ZWO, the agent will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service.
3. If the Products are under the following circumstances, they are not within the scope of warranty service, ZWO may provide maintenance services to the Users:
1) The Warranty Period of the Products has expired; or
2) The Products are injected into liquid or affected by moisture or corrosion; or
3) The Products are damaged by an external force (such as the broken of the camera protection window glass, the deformation of the product shell, the broken of the USB port, etc.); or
4) Disassembling, repairing by a third party, refurbishment of the Products (such as downloading erroneous firmware) without the written authorization of ZWO; or
5) The product system is modified, or the maintenance notice is lost or changed; or
6) Product quality problem caused by installation not following the requirements or instructions for the Products; or
7) Physical damage or failure of the Products caused by the force majeure (such as strong vibration or extrusion such as flood, fire, earthquake, or thunder stroke); or
8)Damage caused by the improper User operation during the period of shooting or use, such as using without the equipment protection or direct shooting of the sun; or
9) No valid purchase invoice or warranty certificate; or
10) The Products are second-hand products.
Any quality problem with the accessories or other parts of the Products is not a condition for the return or change of the Products, and the User may solely request to replace the accessories with new ones, which shall be handled after verification by ZWO support team.
If the issue with your ZWO product was caused by certain damage (such as severe damage not covered by the 2-year warranty), you might have to pay the replacement value.
4. For the normal repair or replacement of the Products during the Warranty Period, the User will bear the return cost. When returning the Products, Users shall specify the actual reasons for the damage to the Products, and shall provide the corresponding valid certificates, such as pictures or videos, etc.
For the Products that need to be replaced after being confirmed by ZWO in writing, the User shall return the Products with the complete package, together with all accessories, manuals, etc., to the address designated by ZWO.
By sending back the product to ZWO, the User agrees to pay out-of-warranty fees that may arise during the repair process of the product. ZWO will send back the product after charging.
5. If a User encounters any problem during the use of ZWO Products, you may at any time contact ZWO for technical support via ZWO Support.
For the Products that need to be returned for after-sales service, ZWO will provide the corresponding RMA code for reference.
ZWO will not accept any products having no RMA code that have been returned privately without ZWO written confirmation.
6. If a User purchases the ZWO Products from a ZWO agent, the User may contact the ZWO agent directly for the relevant after-sales service.
Greg M – :
Is this the part I need to connect the 7x36mm filter wheel to the ASI2600mm? Or can the filter wheel be screwed directly to the face of the camera?
sara.liu – :
Yep,this adapter is used with the original OAG and the EFW 36mm.
Joseph Izen – :
My T2-T2 adapter is stuck on my motorized ZWO EFW (8 x 1.25″/31mm). I can not remove it by hand. The T2-T2 adapter has two holes in it. It looks like there should be plastic tool with two pins to remove the T2-T2 adapter (metal would scratch the finish of the EFW), but this tool isn’t provided. How to I unscrew the Tw-T2 adapter? Thanks!
Moson – :
You can find a wire, bend it, and insert it into those two holes, and then unscrew the T2-T2 adapter.
Michel – :
What is the outside diameter of the center part?
Katherine Tsai – :
Tony – :
Both side of this item are M42x0.75 (male) type?
Sean Wang – :
Yes, both male threads.
Terry Cheung – :
Based on Q&A section in AIS1600MM-C….
ASI1600MM + EFW + T2-T2 + T2 11mm extender + T2 18.5mm extender
This adpator is 1mm of center thickness…but you mentioned above is 2mm.
May I know which one is correct?
Sam Wen – :
sorry, the T2-T2 is 2mm thickness, I was wrong
Maurizio Rovati – :
Since there is not a detailed description I would like to know wether it is effectively male T2 to male T2, the length of the thread for each side and the total lengthof the adapter.
Best regards and thanks in advance.
Sam Wen – :
the length of the thread is around 3mm+-0.1
the thickness of center is 2mm
total length is around 8mm