ZWO Off-Axis Guider for astronomy photograpy
1.Lightweight, 16.5mm thickness
3.Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera. No guide scope required!
4.Flexible adaption to your camera and telescope , such as M42 and M48.
5.Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
6.Good stability , strong connection to the telescope
ZWO OAG comes with all adapters you will need for imaging and guiding.
1. 1.25” holder for 1.25″ size body guide camera
2. 5mm T2 extender for ASI guide camera whose back focus distance is 12.5mm such as ASI120, ASI224MC, ASI290 etc..
3. M42 adapter for main imaging camera
4. M48 adapter for main imaging camera
5. OAG body with M48 telescope adapter
6. M42 adapter for telescope
1. please caculate the correct required distance for your imaging train at first
for example: you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm
2. Take off the guider prism part and attach OAG body to the telescope
3. Insert the prism part into the OAG body
4. Mount the guide camera
5. Screw the T2 or M48 adaper on the imaging camera according to your the mount type
6. Mount the camera on the OAG in correct position and lock the 3 screws
7. The final setup
Note: please make sure the prism won’t block the imaging area
Use the guiding screw to adjust the guiding camera’s focus.
You’d better do it at day time to make sure imaging camera and guiding camera can reach focus at the same position.
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
- Fast shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order above $300 or charge extra $20 for order below $300.
- Free air mail shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: email@example.com. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.