ZWO has packaged the popular ASI120MM Astronomy Camera with a 1.25″ Manual Filter Wheel & 1.25″ LRGB Filter Set. This is a perfect set up for someone new to astro imaging! Below you will find descriptions for each ZWO kit component.
ZWO ASI120MM CMOS Camera
- The engine behind this camera is the CMOS MT9M034 1/3″ Sensor, which offers a top end resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels or 1.2 megapixels. This sensor has a peak QE of 75%, and has no fixed pattern noise (FPN). Long exposure times are supported up to 1,000 seconds, or 16.66 minutes.
ZWO 1.25″ Manual Filter Wheel
- The ZWO 1.25″ Manual Filter Wheel is a great addition to the ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Astronomy Camera.
- The ZWO 5-position filter wheel lets you easily organize the filters you plan on using for the nights imaging session.
- Handles up to five 1.25″ filters.
- To select a filter all you have to do is turn the numbered dial and choose a filter. Each position securely clicks into place for use.
ZWO 1.25″ LRGB Filter Set
- The ZWO LRGB Filter Set includes four filters: 1.25″ IR/CUT Filter, 1.25″ Red Filter, 1.25″ Blue Filter, 1.25″ Green Filter.
- Simple image processing for the user.
- Each filter in the ZWO LRGB filter set delivers nearly 100%light transmission.
- All filters are housed in a sturdy filter cell and have Anti-Reflective coatings.
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
- Fast Shipping(amount ≧ 299USD) for free
- Fast Shipping(amount < 299USD) : $20.00
- Free Shipping(amount < 299USD) (Air Mail, 3-4 weeks) (Free)
- Fast Shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order ≧ $299 or charge extra $20 for order < $299.
- Free Shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.