ASI071MC-Cool is ZWO’s newest camera with superior capability and high quality image.
It would be your best choice for DSO imaging.
Let`s have a look at ZWO’s newest APS-C camera:
- Most famous sensor:Sony IMX071 APS-C(1.8″)
- Regulated Two-stage Tec-Cooling: 35-40 degree below ambient temperature
- Very low read noise: 2.3e @24db gain 3.3e @lowest gain
- 14Bit ADC: provide real 14bit Dynamic range
- Electronic shutter: no vibration problem with mechanical shutter
- USB3.0 Port(back compatible with USB2.0): 10fps@4944X3284 134fps@320X240
- AR coated protect window:all light can pass
- Controllable Anti-Dew protect window heater: you can turn it off to save power
- External desiccant tube design: no need to open camera forever
- Compatiable with windows/Mac OS/Linux
Here is some reviews of ASI071:
What is in the box?
- Camera Bag
- ZWO ASI071MC-COOL Camera Body
- Backup desiccant tablets packet You need to use them with desiccant tube once you find fogging happen inside camera.
- Driver & Extra Software CD (Mac, PC & Linux Compatible)
- M42-1.25″ nose piece
- M42-M42 21mm extender
- M42-M48 16.5mm extender
- 2″ Cover
- 1.25″ Cover
- Screw driver
- M42-M48 adapter
- 12. 2 m long USB 3.0 cable
- Desiccant tube
- USB 2.0 short cable x2 They can be used to connect your EFW or guider camera through the USB2.0 hub.
Here is the 2000S dark frame and bias frames when connect through USB3.0 .
Dark current vs temperature：
Read Noise & Full well: True 14bit dynamic range
How to use your camera
There are many adapters available for this camera for connecting to your telescope or lens. Some are included with the camera and others you can order from our official website:
- 2”Filter (optional)
- EOS-T2 adapter
- M42 to M48 extender 16.5mm
- M42 extender 21mm
- Focal reducer
Sensor: SONY IMX071 CMOS
Resolution: 16Mega Pixels 4944X3284
Pixel Size: 4.78µm
Bayer Pattern: RGGB
Max FPS at full resolution :10FPS
Exposure Range: 64µs-2000s
Read Noise: 2.3e @24db gain
QE peak: TBD
Full well: 46ke
Protect window:AR window
Dimensions: 78mm Diameter
Back Focus Distance: 17.5mm
Cooling: Regulated Two Stage TEC
Delta T: 35-40 below ambient
Cooler Power consumption: 12V at 3A Max
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
more resolutions are user defined
- Fast shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order above $300 or charge extra $20 for order below $300.
- Free air mail shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
To support our newest cameras: ASI071 and ASI1600
follow softwares newest version required
SharpCap V2.8.2325 and up
Firecapture V2.5.03 and up