ZWO has packaged the popular ASI120MM Astronomy Camera with a 1.25″ Manual Filter Wheel & 1.25″ LRGB Filter Set. This is a perfect set up for a beginner who want to focus on Lunar and Solar imaging and try his skills in deep sky imaging as well
ZWO ASI174MM CMOS Camera
- 1/1.2” Sony CMOS image sensor has 2.35M effective pixels in a 1936 x 1216 array. Pixel size is 5.86 µm.
- Sony Pregius Global Shutter: The result of a new pixel with analog memory is that it permits the scanning of all pixels simultaneously. The Sony IMX174’s global shutter function provides improved image quality by making sure images of moving objects don’t undergo focal plane distortion. This is especially helpful when performing solar or lunar imaging. Bad seeing, wind, or movement can alter the image if the readout speed is not quick enough (< 30fps).
- The peak quantum efficiency (QE) for the ZWO AI174 camera is 78%. The QE curve is lightly higher in B & G than the ASI120, and slightly lower is R and IR. And read noise measures out to be only 6e-!
- The Sony IMX174 sensor functions at 128.2 frames per second at 12 bit ADC, and 164.5 frames per second at 10 bit ADC at full resolution.
- ROI (Region of Interest) mode gives imagers the ability to set up to 16 areas for capture within the area of effective pixels for an even higher frame rate.
ZWO 1.25″ Manual Filter Wheel
- The ZWO 1.25″ Manual Filter Wheel is a great addition to the ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Astronomy Camera.
- The ZWO 5-position filter wheel lets you easily organize the filters you plan on using for the nights imaging session.
- Handles up to five 1.25″ filters.
- To select a filter all you have to do is turn the numbered dial and choose a filter. Each position securely clicks into place for use.
ZWO 1.25″ LRGB Filter Set
- The ZWO LRGB Filter Set includes four filters: 1.25″ IR/CUT Filter, 1.25″ Red Filter, 1.25″ Blue Filter, 1.25″ Green Filter.
- Simple image processing for the user.
- Each filter in the ZWO LRGB filter set delivers nearly 100%light transmission.
- All filters are housed in a sturdy filter cell and have Anti-Reflective coatings.
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
To support our newest cameras: ASI071 and ASI1600
follow softwares newest version required
SharpCap V2.8.2325 and up
Firecapture V2.5.03 and up
- Fast shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order above $300 or charge extra $20 for order below $300.
- Free air mail shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.