Our brand new ASI174MM CMOS Monochrome Imaging Camera is based on the Sony Exmor IMX174 2.35MP sensor with Pregius global shutter technology.
Sony IMX174 CMOS Sensor Features
- The Sony IMX174 monochrome CMOS sensor that separates the ASI174MM from previous ASI models. This type 1/1.2” Sony CMOS image sensor, with a 5.86µm unit pixel in a 1936 x 1216 array, has a lot of advantages when taking high quality solar, lunar, planetary, and deep sky object images.
- Pregius Global Shutter function with analog memory permits the scanning of all pixels simultaneously. The Sony IMX174’s global shutter function provides improved image quality by making sure images of moving objects avoid focal plane distortion. This is especially helpful when performing solar or lunar imaging. Bad seeing, wind, or movement can alter the image if the readout speed is not quick enough (< 30fps).
- Sony Exmor technology uses column-parallel A/D conversion for high speed processing, low noise, and low power dissipation.
- ROI, or Region of Interest Mode lets you capture up to 16 areas inside the effective pixels. This ability allows for even higher frame rates.
- High speed imaging with a max of 164.5 fps at 10 bit ADC, and max of 128.2 fps at 12 bit ADC
ZWO ASI Camera Body
The ZWO ASI174MM Monochrome CMOS Camera seems like a natural progression from the ASI120MM-S. It comes with high speed USB 3.0 port, standard 2″ M42 x 0.75 internal thread interface, 0.25″ tripod thread mount on the rear, an AR window and an ST4 Guide Port. With the ST4 Guide Port, you can use 3rd party software, like Maxim LD or PHD, to guide your mount for longer exposures.
This camera can be used on just about any telescope and mount. The dimensions of the ASI USB 3.0 aluminum body are 62mm x 36mm, or 2.44 inches in diameter by 1.41 inches deep, and it weighs only 4.2 ounces without the included all-sky lens installed!
What’s in the box?
–ZWO ASI USB 3.0 Camera Body (not include the lens)
–2 m long USB cable
–2 m long ST4 guider cable
–Driver & Extra Software CD (Mac, PC & Linux Compatible)
Camera technical details
Sensor: 1/1.2″ CMOS IMX174LLJ / IMX174LQJ
Resolution: 2.3Mega Pixels 1936×1216
Pixel Size: 5.86µm
Exposure Range: 32µs-300s
Bit rate: 12bit output(12bit ADC)
Adaptor: 2″ / 1.25″ / M42X0.75
Dimension: φ62mm X 41mm
Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%
Before first usage of this product read manuals and install correct drivers and software.
To support our newest cameras: ASI071 and ASI1600
follow softwares newest version required
SharpCap V2.8.2325 and up
Firecapture V2.5.03 and up
- Fast shipping: we will choose DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS etc to deliver it. Usually you will get your package in one week. We provide free fast shipping for order above $300 or charge extra $20 for order below $300.
- Free air mail shipping: we will ship via DGM or China Post Registered Air Mail. It usually costs 2-3 weeks to reach US or Europe and costs 3-4 weeks to reach far places.
- Customers from Brazil and Chile should leave a message to provide your CPF or CNPJ as your custom needs it.
- Customers from Russia need to provide the name of your company.
China air mail: http://www.17track.net/en
- The price list on our website is USD without tax.
- Please note that buyers areliable to pay tax involved, such as Import tax, VAT , customs handling fee, etc. The additional fees may be collected at time of delivery by courier.
- For best local service we advise customers buy our cameras form local dealers.
Warranty and Return Policy
- We provide 2-year warranty for our products, we will offer the repair service for free or replace for free if the camera doesn’t work within warranty period. After the warranty period, we will continue to provide repair support and service on a charged basis.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, or caused by a fall or any other transportation failures after purchase.
- Customer must pay for shipping when shipping the camera back for repair or replacement
- If you get a faulty camera, please contact us as soon as possible though email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the problem in detail and we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Most instances perceived problems are simply bad driver install or software configuration.
- For customers who bought the camera from our dealer, dealer is responsible for the customer service for you.