How to connect ASI6200MM Pro, 2″ EFW and M68 OAG to get the best back-focus-length-solution of 55mm?
Basically it’s like what the diagram showed below:
ASI6200MM Pro camera (12.5mm）+ 2”EFW（20mm）+ M68 OAG（17.5mm）+ sensor tilt adapter（5mm）=55mm
And here are the detailed steps:
1) Disassemble the 5mm sensor tilt adapter on the main camera with the help of a screwdriver:
2) Remove the back cover of EFW:
3) Disassemble the filter wheel carousel (Note: Please do not disassemble or move the central screw of this carousel, otherwise the EFW will be damaged):
4) Align the four screw holes of EFW with these in the four corners of the camera chip as shown below:
5) Tighten the screws at the interface between the EFW and the main camera:
6) Install the filter wheel carousel:
7) Fix the M68 OAG to the back cover of EFW(Note: You may reposition the prism to make sure it would not block the sensor):
8) Fix the 5mm sensor tilt adapter to this M68 OAG:
9) Attach the back cover of EFW to the front cover:
10) Installation completed.
Note: Please make sure the prism does not block the sensor or your telescope.
Adjust the focal length of a guide camera by using the guide knob.
Would be better if you finish the above steps during daytime, as it is very difficult to adjust it accurately at night.