Applicable Product(s) : ASI Cool and Pro Cameras
Description: Why the fan does not run? Why the temperature does not go down?
What should I prepare?
- Install ASI Camera drivers : https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/software/
- install latest capture softwares : https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/software/
- Make sure a 12V DC power cable is connected and the red LED is on. You can use an AC-DC adapter, or a 9V-15V battery. And the connector must be a 2.1×5.5mm center positive standard. The red LED indicates that the external power supply works.
- Check the fan runs normally .(The fan only runs when you enable the camera cooler in compatible software. The fan will not run when the cooler is not powered .)
- If the cooling temperature does not change, but the cooling power rise and reach 100%, and the camera body is warm the Temperature sensor probably is damaged.
- If the cooling temperature does not change, but cooling power rises and reaches 100%. And camera body does not getting warm, the power chip probably is damaged.
- Try another power adapter to check.